The Crawford County Care Center is a 157-bed skilled nursing facility established in February 1990. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of nursing care to our residents, maintain their dignity and assist them to their highest practicable quality of life.
The Care Center is Medicare and Medicaid certified and does not discriminate. Admission, the provision of services and referrals of residents shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex. The facility is able to accommodate most skilled nursing services including parenteral and enteral nutrition, IV therapy, oxygen therapy and rehabilitation.
The Care Center is a community within itself. Departments include Nursing, Social Services, Nutrition Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, Activities, Maintenance, Business Office, Medical Records and Barber and Beauty Shop. The facility employs approximately 180 individuals to meet our residents’ needs.
- Administrator: MarJo Webster, NHA
- Medical Director: Dr. Ronald Unice, DO
- Director of Nursing: : Kimberly Foulk, RN, DON
- Assistant Director of Nursing: Nichole Pierce, RN, ADON
- Activity Director: Cynthia Bentley, ADC
- Supportive Care Activity Director: Maria Beiter, ADC, CDP
- Admissions / Social Services: Admissions Office
- Dietitian: Paula Bartges
- Environmental Director: Shayne Long
- Fiscal Officer: Richard Nowak
- Medical Records: Janice McKinney
- Rehab/Restorative Coordinator: Ben Williams
- Staff Development: Nichole Pierce, RN
- Compliance Officer: Sherry Barzak, ACC